This is the first step in the process of developing your brand strategy. By defining what your brand is you create the foundation for all other components to build on. Your brand definition serves as your metric in evaluating any and all marketing materials and strategies.
Answering the questions below will help you start the process.
- What products and/or services do I offer? Define their attributes and qualities.
- What are the core values of my products and services? What are the core values of my company?
- What is the mission of my company?
- What does my company specializes in?
- Who is my target market? Who do my products and services attract?
- What is my company's tagline? What message does my tagline send to my potential customers?
- Using the information from the previous steps create a personality or character for your company that represents your products or services. What is the character like? What qualities stand out? Is the personality of your company innovative, creative, energectic, or sophisticated?
- Use the personality that you created in the previous step and build a relationship with your target market that you defined in Step 5. How does that personality react to target audience? What characteristics stand out? Which characteristics and qualities get the attention of your prospects.
- Review the answers to the questions above and create a profile of your brand. Describe the personality or character with words just as if you were writing a biography or personal ad. Be creative!
Get in touch with Zeno Designs, Vietnam based professional Graphic, Website and Corporate Identity Design Services.
So give us a call or drop us an email and make our talented team work for you!
Graphic Design | Website Design | Branding
Last Updated on Tuesday, 30 November 2010 08:46